Chicago: Becoming the epicenter for
innovation and cutting-edge technology
Thriving on #6 on KPMG’s list of top global tech innovation hubs, Chicago has emerged as one of the fastest-growing centers, shooting up its position from #18 this decade.
The “Windy City” is a great mix of tech entrepreneurship and engineering talent. With over 220,649 community members, Chicago is #3 on the tech talent growth market. The tech-friendly city attributes this growth to giants like Motorola, Groupon, Coyote Logistics, SMS Assist, Overcome Health, Trunk Club. What attracts techies to this city is the endless support they receive from a vast mentor network. Additionally, the “Chi-town” is a safe haven for entrepreneurs, for it offers coworking spaces, a collaborative culture, a substantial venture capital, and affordable real estate.
Simform is excited to extend its tech expertise to progressive startups and top tech companies in Chicago. We collaborate with you as a dedicated team of software developers to build robust and secure technology solutions that support your business needs. So whether you are a B2B business looking for innovative solutions to streamline your process or a B2C company looking to manage your customers, you can bank on us to extend your tech capabilities!
Want to Develop Software that scales?
We are a technology partner to the
trailblazers of Chicago’s tech arena
“We build top-of-the-line software with agility”
- Team of top 5% developers to build high-quality, robust custom software for your business
- Detailed consultation to comprehend your business and its goals, to analyse your software needs, and to underline your project challenges
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager to create a roadmap for on-time delivery and continually ensure your expectations are met
- Agile Development Methodology to reinforce UX-driven engineering, to streamline all aspects of the development process, and to prevent technical debt
- Futuristic custom software, built on a codebase to complement your thriving business with a smooth, intuitive user interface
- Speedy and constant communication between stakeholders and builders via Slack, Jira, Zoho, and other platforms
- Post-release support by a maintenance team on the watch for technical glitches or risks