Download the case study
Automating RFQ lifecycle for a leading manufacturer of utility transmission parts
Category: Manufacturing, Power & Utility
Services: Enterprise App Development, App Modernization, API & System Integration, Cloud Migration, DevOps, QA
Reduced turn around time to produce a quotation.
Implemented an automated inventory process.
Streamlined pre-manufacturing processes.
The client, a market-leading manufacturer of utility transmission structures and small cell towers for the utility and telecom industry, wanted to digitize and migrate legacy applications and databases to the cloud.
- Automating sales and quotation process
- System integration for structural blueprint
- Numerous considerations with no scope for error
- Migrating legacy system to cloud infrastructure
We provided a solution for automating the sales and quotation process to reduce the turnaround time and digitize the manual process.
- Automated inventory verification process
- System integration to achieve consistency across units
- Seamless migration of the legacy system to the cloud
- Secured company infrastructure in a remote environment