Download the case study
WayPoint: engaging users with a digital platform at live music festivals
Category: Social, Entertainment
Services: Mobile Application Development
attendees every year.
Time to develop the entire platform.
Range for functional messaging through Bluetooth.
WayPoint wanted to develop an app that would allow concert-goers to engage with one another and also have all useful information about the event at the tip of their fingers.
- They wanted to build an open platform to organize, manage and attend the music festival all the while engaging the users pre, post and during the same.
- They wanted to offer real time messaging with friends without any internet connectivity.
- They also wanted to give users the ability to get directions to a friend or any POI using compass with distance to walk, and festival information at fingertips including schedule and artist info.
We started with a comprehensive assessment of the code they already had and made sure it was following the standard architecture patterns along with other software protocols.
- We built an iOS app using Swift and Android app using Kotlin. We leveraged native features like bluetooth, compass, GPS, etc; to provide a seamless experience to the users.
- We used the Distance Matrix API by Google Map to design an built-in-compass for the map to enable tracking of friends and point of interests.
- With the use of ‘Bridgefy’ SDK for offline messaging, we implemented chat feature to deliver messages via intermediary devices connected via Bluetooth.
Download the case study here!
You’re one step away from building great software. This case study will help you learn more about how Simform helps successful companies extend their tech teams.
Want to talk more? Get in touch today!
Email us email@example.com or give us a call at +1 321-237-2727