Download the case study
Improving the online web experience for International Hockey Federation
Category: Sports, Entertainment
Services: Headless CMS, Scalable frontend development
Reduction in time to first render from 3 to 1 second.
Ensuring zero downtime during new deployments.
Scalable platform with the capacity to serve 100,000+ visitors concurrently.
The client had a clear vision from the inception- launch a powerful web presence before the event to be the digital companion of the viewing experience. They wanted to increase user engagement by providing a modern user experience which wasn’t possible with the current architecture as it lacked scalability and flexibility.
- Dynamic frontend for higher adaptability
- Smarter content management and publishing
- Handling traffic spikes with high performance
- Faster development to reduce time to market
Our team worked closely with the client’s tech team to deliver a fully tested, GDPR-compliant website 3 months before the World Cup event. Our solution consisted of-
- Modern architecture to achieve superior performance
- Optimizing content delivery approach through cloud
- DevOps engineering for improved quality delivery
- Automating performance testing cycle