Download the case study
Tweets driven market intelligence solution for pharma industry
Category: Healthcare, Startup, Pharmaceuticals
Services: managed Engineering Teams, Progressive Web App, API Integration, Microservices Architecture & Development, CI/CD Implementation & Management
Centralized digital platform for curating information and creating concise reports.
Data retrieval mechanism to retrieve millions of tweets from 1000s of influencers.
Systems to capture the data in batches of 500 tweets every 2 hours.
A data-driven analytics platform wanted to analyze and capture millions of raw tweet data into real-time insights and time-saving analysis.
- Curating highly relevant Tweet data
- Implementing scalable microservices architecture
- Optimizing database performance
- Data security for cross-functional team
Our team used AWS Lambda, AWS RDS, Python, AWS ECS, RoR, Angular, and PostgreSQL as the key tech stack to convert the challenges mentioned above into a functional solution.
- Integrated API to capture data at regular intervals
- Optimized database for reduced response time
- Distinguishing Tweets from Retweets through scripts
- An added layer of security and role-based access in the coding environment
Download the case study here!
You’re one step away from building great software. This case study will help you learn more about how Simform helps successful companies extend their tech teams.
Want to talk more? Get in touch today!
Email us email@example.com or give us a call at +1 321-237-2727