Download the case study
Decora Systems: Meaningful innovation to drive Interior Designing virtually
Category: Interior Designing
Services: VR Development, SaaS Development
Possible patterns and designs.
Models created already with the software.
Dimensional rendering capabilities.
Decora Systems wanted a modern solution to help customers visualize interior designs without having to make a purchase decision first.
- They wanted us to build a software that can show custom life-like imagery of interior designs.
- They wanted to be able to use this software across platforms and devices without having to worrying much about the machine’s capabilities.
- They wanted to be able to continuously add and/or remove products from the library to make sure it stays refreshed as per the ongoing trends.
At Simform, we carefully analyzed and built a prototype to begin with. Once the prototype was successful we built a full fledged interior designing app for Decora Systems.
- We built a SaaS app with VR capabilities and realistic renders to bring forward as great visualization experience as possible for the users.
- The app could be used just anywhere with a simple login, including ‘Kiosk’ in showrooms for the manufacturers to showcase their latest designs and products.
- The app also enabled addition and removal of products from the large library without the need to use a single line of code, adding to the overall user-friendliness of the software.
Download the case study here!
You’re one step away from building great software. This case study will help you learn more about how Simform helps successful companies extend their tech teams.
Want to talk more? Get in touch today!
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1 321-237-2727