Download the case study
Kiosk based Photo Booth solution to provide engaging brand experience
Category: Sports, Entertainment
Services: Mobile Application Development Services, UX Design, QA – Usability Testing (Web Accessibility)
Increase in social media engagement.
Seamless handling of users per event.
Photos have been captured.
RedBull employs creative photo booths at events to engage thousands of event-goers a year. Our task was to create a scalable Kiosk-based solution that allows users to capture and share their memories directly over social media platforms.
- Scalable architecture for real-time updates
- Remote setup and maintenance
- Collect data points for marketing needs
One of the goals for Simform was to ensure that the photo booth experience is scalable and customizable for both the users and RedBull’s team. Our solution included an iPad app running in Kiosk mode.
- Socket-based implementation
- Controlling photo booth remotely through MDM
- Understanding user behavior through app