Download the case study
Modernizing an eCommerce store for a top furniture retailer
Category: Retail, eCommerce
Services: Scalable Frontend Development, Progressive Web App Development, CI/CD Implementation and Management, WebUI Automation Testing
Decreased loading time across all pre-cached pages.
Increase in conversion rates.
To load PWA and enables checkout within 20 seconds.
The client, a custom-made furniture retailer with more than $100 million in revenue, didn’t want to lose on performance and speed for their eCommerce storefront. They wanted to:
- Adopting PWA for better lead conversion
- Minimizing bounce rates and optimizing speed performance
- Tapping the potential of mobile web users
- Native app-like store experience
Our team worked on providing solutions to combat performance issues and provided PWA architecture to increase app accessibility.
- Modeling app architecture to improve app performance
- Reusable component-driven design
- Browser-side caching for maximum performance
- Minimizing the critical production errors