Why are we doing this?
Pursuing a career in the field of STEM and funding the education comes at a cost mostly involving financial limitations. We would not have been so successful without our skilled, proactive, and educationally enthusiastic team who have made us one of the top custom software development companies.
As a leading development firm, Simform understands the importance of the STEM fields. As a result, we are happy to open a door of opportunity to aid the most deserving student with a STEM scholarship in the hopes of creating a future leader who will shape the digital world for the better.
Students who are willing to apply for the Simform STEM Scholarship must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Should be a permanent resident of the United States, or a residing U.S. citizen, or be stationed overseas due to active U.S military duty.
- Must be pursuing a career in computer science, applied mathematics, or any field related to STEM.
- Can be freshmen or a full-time student enrolled in their current university.
- Must be able to provide affirmation that the work submitted by the applicant is their own creation.
In addition to the information requested, it is mandatory to answer the following in the same form:
- Provide a brief synopsis (150 words) about your current academic program and anticipated graduation date.
- Write a personal statement outlining your career goals and how they will contribute to the area of your focus related to STEM.
How to apply
- Write an essay about a topic of your choice from the broad topics provided below:
- Augmented reality (AR) and Virtual reality (VR) technology
- Cloud computing
- Software technology’s role in COVID crisis
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Go to this form embedded at the end of the page and submit the necessary details.
- Submit a digital copy of your university identity card that is currently in use.
- Essay to be submitted in a PDF or a Microsoft Doc format.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship and submit your essay is October 1, 2021.
Note: The application is open to all students who meet the eligibility criteria, but only one winner will be chosen for the STEM scholarship. Results will be announced on October 15, 2021, via email that you have provided in the form.
- The essay content must be 100% original.
- Plagiarism will result in the disqualification of the candidate.
- Word count of the essay should be of 1500-3000 words.
- Use clear, concise, and simple language throughout the essay.
- Test to be written 15 pt. Times New Roman style.
- Include supporting statements, citations, or quotes.
Note: One candidate can submit only one application. The submission of multiple applications from a single candidate will lead to disqualification.
- Personal information about the application will not be shared with third parties.
- Applicants will be contacted only regarding the scholarship.
- All submissions will be the intellectual property of Simform and reserves the right to use it for marketing purposes.
- No fee will be charged on the applicant for applying for this scholarship.
- The winning applicant can claim their reward free of cost and must disclose proof of their scholarship acceptance and identity during the time of claim.