Unfolding the Evolution of
the Tech Scene in Minneapolis
With a five-year survival rate of 54.4%, Minneapolis makes its way to Inc. Magazine’s top 50 cities in the US to start a business in 2020.
In the past years, Minneapolis saw a considerable growth of 40% as 48 early-stage startups received a total of $495.1 million in venture capital, ranking on the twenty-fourth position for early-stage funding deals. This high-density growth has attracted industry leaders like Target, Retail Store; Periscope, Live Video Streaming Platform, WhenIWork, Employee Scheduling Software; Revel, Health Management Software; Conservis, Farm Management Solutions; Foodsby, Online Lunch Delivery Providers, among others. What’s more, ever since it’s emergence, the Twin Cities has experienced a gold-rush of a talented workforce that occupies a significant chunk of 69.9% labor force participation rate.
Simform is excited to extend its development capabilities to budding tech startups and SaaS companies in Minneapolis. Your software is nurtured by a team of alpha geeks, who work tirelessly to translate your ideas into robust and scalable applications.
Want to Develop Software that scales?
How Simform Helps Businesses
Build a Custom Software?
Your off-the-shelf product could seem like a boon unless you find yourself in a state of crisis that isn’t covered in your subscription; what’s more, you end up buying a new solution as a fix to that specific problem. This results in you having to revise your company budget, depend on multiple product executives, get your employees to adapt to multiple software, the list is endless.
Likewise, Simform builds futuristic software that supports scalability, increases productivity, and facilitates adaptability. So whether you run an on-demand delivery service, a healthcare platform, or a booking-management portal, we take care of the design, development, and maintenance of your software, simplifying your internal processes like never before.
“We Build Top-of-the-line Software with Agility”
- Team of top 5% developers to build high-quality, robust custom software for your business
- Detailed consultation to comprehend your business and its goals, to analyse your software needs, and to underline your project challenges
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager to create a roadmap for on-time delivery and continually ensure your expectations are met
- Agile Development Methodology to reinforce UX-driven engineering, to streamline all aspects of the development process, and to prevent technical debt
- Futuristic custom software, built on a codebase to complement your thriving business with a smooth, intuitive user interface
- Speedy and constant communication between stakeholders and builders via Slack, Jira, Zoho, and other platforms
- Post-release support by a maintenance team on the watch for technical glitches or risks