Download the case study
Swift Shopper: Faster checkouts and customer analytics for modern shopping experiences
Category: Retail, eCommerce
Services: Microservices Architecture, Cloud-native App Development
Retail stores covered across the US alone.
Reduction in checkout time.
Number of data points under processing.
Swift Shopper came in with a vision to revolutionize offline shopping. With $10 million scored in funding, they wanted to make shop-goers lives easy by cutting down the checkout time significantly. To do this
- They wanted to build an easy-to-use mobile app to provide personalised shopping experiences to users.
- They wanted to build an analytics platform that could provide fine reads into the customer behaviour.
- They wanted to build a scalable system that could integrate thousands of retail stores and millions of customers.
Our team worked with Swift Shopper’s CTO and PMO to onboard engineers. We did a comprehensive assessment of their existing system and provided solution inline with modern engineering principles.
- We broke away from monolithic architecture to a system design that breaks platform into smaller decoupled services.
- We developed a database architecture to enable a cloud-based data warehousing and ETL for scalable syncing between Swift Shopper and retailers’ data.
- We designed the new system around the share-nothing distributed architecture on AWS to improve load balancing at the web and application tiers.
Download the case study here!
You’re one step away from building great software. This case study will help you learn more about how Simform helps successful companies extend their tech teams.
Want to talk more? Get in touch today!
Email us email@example.com or give us a call at +1 321-237-2727